MEDITATION & JOURNALING PROMPT CARDS:
These cards were created to help provide you with opportunities for personal growth, reflection, and meaningful conversations. Meditating and journaling can be such powerful tools to ground yourself, stay more calm throughout the day, boost your positive self-talk, and help with identifying negative thoughts and behaviors. They can also help you become more compassionate and proactive, rather than reactive.
- 30 QUESTION CARDS (1 month’s worth of questions that you can revisit)
- A FEW TIPS ON BOTH MEDITATION AND JOURNALING
IDEAS ON HOW TO USE
- FOR MEDITATION - Pull a random card, and use this question as the main focus for your daily practice.
- FOR JOURNALING - Pull a card to be your journaling prompt for the day!
- FOR DISCUSSION - Draw questions and share answers with friends and family for some deep and special conversations.
- AS ARTWORK - Hang on the wall or place on the fridge as thoughtful daily reminders.
DURABLE AND ONE OF A KIND - High grade matte finish 5” x 3.5” cards you can take anywhere, easy to carry with you on the go! Thick matte finish box with gold foil details. Unique tarot inspired design by a yogi author. <3
'INUITION' BLANK LINED JOURNAL:
Dive into this ‘Intuition’ themed Blank Lined Journal, the perfect companion to our Meditation and Journaling Prompt Cards, or as a stand alone diary with plenty of room for keeping all of your thoughts, ambitions, meditations, affirmations, note taking, habit tracking, and doodles all in one special place. Keep at home with you, or bring along when traveling.
This book features a soft and smooth faux leather finish with gold foil detailing on the cover and page edges, ivory lined pages, a beautiful marbled inside cover design, and a ribbon bookmark.
- Size - 145 x 210 mm
- Cover - Faux leather hardcover with front and back gold foil design
- Pages - 160 pages, 120 GSM thickness
- Lined pages, in Ivory color
- Gilded gold paper edges