BUILD A PRACTICE YOGA CARDS:
A beautifully illustrated yoga cards deck designed to give you the tools to build a mindful, healthy at home yoga practice. Use as an educational guide or start creating your own sequences!
- 60 YOGA POSES & 5 THEMED SEQUENCES FOR BEGINNERS
Each card has an illustration of the pose or exercise on the front, with alignment cues of how to get in to each position and modifications on the back. Every pose card is numbered and categorized. An index card is included in the deck as well. Lay the cards down next to your mat to follow along to 5 different sequences.
- MEDITATION CARD & 3 BREATHING EXERCISES
- A CREATE YOUR OWN SEQUENCE NOTEBOOK
PERFECT FOR TEACHER TRAINING - Use as flashcards to learn Sanskrit. Each has the English name on the front, with the Sanskrit name and pronunciation on the back. Practice asana cueing, modifications, and creating your own sequences for class!
A keepsake place for your yoga sequences. Use this journal to gather inspiration and start writing your very own classes. With plenty of space to jot down ideas for flows, notations, or even journal!
- 10 AFFIRMATIONS TO RELEASE FEAR AND IGNITE CREATIVITY
- 50 YOGA CLASS THEME CONCEPTS
- 3 PAGES TO BRAINSTORM THEME CONCEPTS
- 6 BLANK INDEX PAGES
- 144 CREATE YOUR OWN SEQUENCE SPREADS
- A YOGA POSE KEY WITH 60 ESSENTIAL POSTURES
PERFECT FOR TEACHERS - Keep all of your classes written down in one place designed specifically for them!
- Please note that the book cover comes a little tight. Once the book is opened and laid flat, the cover will loosen up. It’s normal for this type of construction. Once you close it, just make sure that the rings and paper are lined up and the cover will close properly. -